Top Rated Criminal Lawyers In Pensacola
Protecting You From Criminal Accusations in Pensacola
Every day in the Pensacola area, criminal accusations are made against good people that can place their futures in doubt. You need to realize that anyone can make a mistake — that includes a law enforcement officer.
What do you do after being charged with a crime? & Do not wait. Take action to learn what you are up against. criminal law
Pensacola-based criminal defense lawyer James M. Burns can help. Starting with a candid assessment of your situation, he will hear you out on what happened and explore every option for obtaining an acquittal, case dismissal or manageable consequences.
How Does He Start To Build Your Defense?
Applying many years of experience in Pensacola, Florida courts, attorney James M. Burns will complete an independent investigation and case review to answer important questions. Some of these include: What can the authorities prove? Was evidence against you obtained illegally?
Results In State Or Federal Court
Pensacola attorney James M. Burns has defended people just like you against misdemeanor and felony charges such as:
- Assault and battery or other allegations of violent criminal acts, including and those charged as domestic violence criminal law Pensacola.
- Drug crimes ranging from possession of marijuana to intent to deliver or trafficking charges involving controlled substances such as cocaine, heroin and prescription painkillers
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI) — a common offense with consequences that can go far beyond the driver’s license suspension and substantial fines
- Theft crimes ranging from retail theft to burglary and robbery
- Weapons charges, including illegal possession or discharge of a firearm
Can you keep a criminal charge from negatively affecting your job prospects, educational opportunities, and reputation in the Pensacola community? It depends on the unique facts at play. But he’ll fight to reach the best possible resolution, whether through a negotiated plea or skilled advocacy in the courtroom.
Get A Tough Pensacola Lawyer On Your Side
To protect your future or the future of a loved one, get reliable information and guidance. Scheduling a free initial consultation is the first step. Call the Law Office of James M. Burns at (850) 457-6002 or (850) 572-5916 or send him a message now.